Navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic has challenged our company in many ways. Thanks to you, we continue to operate and remain inspired to provide the level of service and quality expected from our brand. We thank you for placing your trust in us and for enthusiastically supporting the initiatives that we have launched over the past year.
ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
While we are excited to welcome you back for our dine-in services, your safety is our number one priority. We are implementing the following enhanced protocols in compliance with the BC Ministry of Health, Ontario Ministry of Health, and WorkSafeBC guidelines to ensure the highest level of safety and comfort for both our guests and staff team:
- A maximum of 50% of each property’s usual capacity of guests, at any given time
- Restrict each table to a maximum of six guests, with two metres between guests sitting at different tables or seatings (i.e. bar, sushi bar)
- Create separate take-out areas for streamlined and contactless pick-up service
- Encourage contactless payment methods for touch-free transaction
- Establish plexiglass partitions in key guest areas
- Minimize staff contact with guest tables (ie. providing sterilized water vessels for self-replenishing)
- Provide digital menu via QR code, or the option of a recyclable, one-time-use paper menu
- Provide guests who wish to take away their unfinished dishes with to-go packaging for self-service
CLEANING AND HYGIENE
- Provide hand sanitizer stations for guest-use at restaurant entrance
- Implement use of specialized Eco-Lab cleaners and products for safe and effective sanitization
- Increased frequency in scheduled cleanings of guest areas, including full wipe-down and sanitization of all chairs, booth seats, and surfaces with appropriate timing between guest seatings
- Increased frequency of sanitization of high touchpoints (i.e. door handles, handrails) and washroom spaces
- Enforce the use of personal protective equipment (ie. masks, shields) for key guest-facing and kitchen staff members
- Mandatory temperature checks before each shift, for every single staff member
- Enforce health and safety plan to ensure any unwell staff members remain at home to recover
- Mandatory advanced health and safety training for all staff members for increased protocol awareness and knowledge across the board
FACE MASKS REQUIRED* WHILE ON PREMISES
To ensure the health and safety of both our team members and dining guests, please note that all persons entering or remaining on restaurant premises are required to wear a mask or face covering, except when seated at their table.
*As per by-law 541-2020 in Toronto, ON, and as per BC provincial mandate as of November 20, 2020.
Complimentary face masks will be available for dine-in guests who require them (please ask our guest services team for more details).
We are committed to creating a safe environment for dining out. BC’s Dr. Bonnie Henry and the BCRFA suggests that dining out with your partner, a friend, or family member who you know and trust, is a safer option than engaging in private social events.
Thank you for keeping our city safe.