ABURI Gift Card
Give the Gift of an Extraordinary Dining Experience
ABURI gift cards can be purchased at any of our locations (Miku Vancouver, Minami Yaletown, Gyoza Bar, Miku Toronto, Minami Toronto, ABURI Hana, ABURI TORA)
and are valid at all ABURI Restaurants locations across Canada. Gift cards can be purchased for any denomination up to a maximum of $500.00 CAD.
For any amount greater than $500.00, multiple cards can be purchased. ABURI gift cards do not have an expiration date.
Please note that our gift cards cannot be used with any third party services (UberEats, Tock, etc.)
Ordering a Gift Card:
To order a virtual e-gift card, please click here.
Delivery of Giftcard
• Physical gift card can only be purchased at one of our restaurants. Physical card orders will require a minimum of 8-10 business days to be delivered (Delivered by Canada Post). Please do not contact the restaurant if you are still within the waiting period.
• Successful virtual gift card orders will be delivered to you immediately via your email.
• If you require a rush order, please purchase the gift card in person at one of our restaurant venues (except at Aburi Market).
Confirmation of Purchase
• Please double-check that you have input the correct email address for your gift card confirmation. If you are purchasing for yourself, e-gift cards are meant to be delivered immediately upon order confirmation unless you’ve chosen a future delivery date. If you are purchasing as a gift, the recipient should receive the gift card immediately after a successful transaction. Please ensure you have input the correct recipient email address.
• Mail filters may interpret the E-Card email as marketing material and quarantine it. Please have the recipient check your junk/spam box and look for emails from @givex.com.
Support / Unsuccessful Transactions
• For unsuccessful transactions, please monitor your credit card statement as the transaction will still show as pending but should be reversed in the next day or two. You can reach out to your credit card company if you prefer.
• Should you require help regarding your order, the GiveX Client Services team is available to support you via telephone at 1 (833) 632-0867 or live chat on www.givex.com/contact-us/customer-support . Please do not reach out to Aburi Restaurants Canada regarding online gift card purchases, as GiveX is the only entity able to provide support.
• Please have your email address and order number ready when contacting support.
All gift card sales are final.
Should you have any issues, please contact our gift card provider, GiveX, via phone:
+1 (800) 962 4935